• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

A seriouse sleeping issue please read!

ShAYZoN

Bluelighter
So every time i am about to fall asleep i get little jolt's in my body it feels like and then i go into a sleep paralysis type thing and my ear's start ringing... And this will continue to happen until i force my body (This being almost impossible) and wiggle my toes.. And it will snap me out of it.. It's scary sometimes i will see thing's when this happens and also hear things... Anyone else ever had this problem or know what it could be... I just wanna be able to sleep and this stop's me sometimes.. This can happen 3-4 times a night before i pass out because i am so exhausted from my body doing that..

Uh Shrooms,Salvia,weed,X,a meth bomb idk if that counts as meth lol...,Kava Kava, Was addicted to painkillers for 4 months but i quit sober for 3 months now... Acid

Uh Shrooms,Salvia,weed,X,a meth bomb idk if that counts as meth lol...,Kava Kava, Was addicted to painkillers for 4 months but i quit sober for 3 months now... Acid

You "may" have thought the "what drugs have you done" a strange question but so many people have mentioned the same thing (usually when using drugs). It’s a very strange phenomenon – some people put it down to stress, others drug related problems etc. Is there a trigger for this or does it happen randomly? Has this just started? If your worried about or pre-occupied with something try and get it sorted and hopefully (when you mind is relaxed) you will be able to sleep better.

May I ask (well I’m going to so pointless saying “may” really) do you see shadows, figures etc beside you? So many people (usually using stims) talk about these night terrors!

Ah one time i saw a HUGE spider on a table next to me when i was having one and it wasn't there and i killed it after i "GOT up" but it turns out there never was a spider there. Well it seems just to randomly happen i KNOW exactly when or if it's going to happen... It's when those "Jolts" are sent through my head it feels like... It's not scary it's just obnoxious.. Although when i was 10 Year's Old i saw three hooded figures at the end of my bed. I couldn't talk move even breath... It's odd that it may have some connection?

Ive had this happening for periods it might be stress related, try not sleeping on your back i havent had it since i stopped doing that.

an exactly same thing happened to me 2 or 3 times while falling asleep on acid (i usually was able to fall asleep on acid)

I believe about 90% this is caused by E. If you search sleep paralysis and E you will find a common link. Iv had this happen to myself so I know exactly what you mean. Its getting the nick name "brain zap" and it can be so annoying when your trying to fall asleep and your electrocuted back awake :p. You will find that if you get an "attack" while your asleep you will wake up totally paralised for about 10-15seconds and in a terror. However I found that after a couple of attacks when your asleep your body can feel one comeing on and you will start flailing around until you wake yourself up.

Il explain my dream, I can remember walking down the street and I started to get a ringing noise in my ears. Everything started to go framey and I remember thinking "huh I must have just used some nitrous". Things started getting worse until I heard this loud "WOOSH" and I was electrocuted awake. There is no other way to describe it, its like being electrocuted. I bounced awake, my arms and legs totaly stiff and this terror at being unable to move. This feeling was also accompnied by the feeling that someone or something evil was in the room (mind playing tricks of course, when your unable to move your mind thinks the worst). After 10 or 15 seconds I was able to move my body again and with that the terror subsides. Later dreams I would see the frames and noise and wake myself up. I really dont want to go through that shit again.

Often this attacks would take place while falling asleep. Just start to nod off and get zaped back awake. This more of less happened every couple of days for about a month before my body seemed to fix itself.

Id love to know the exact reason why but from my own experence and that of friends its seems to follow heavy use of MDMA (and I think the anti-depressant Effxor might also cause them?).

If you cease use of E for a while the attacks should stop (although I continued use and the attacks went away anyway)